Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bad News

A lot of you have probably been wondering why I haven't written any entries lately. Well, it's mostly because I've been kind of upset. Why? Because I found another blog called "Cory's Travel Blog." I'm not going to give a link because I don't want to give the fucking prick the satisfaction.


Here's a picture of "Cory":


I mean seriously, what the crap? He's in Japan or some damn place, and although he did take this sweet picture of a crazy Japanese van, I still want him dead.


I give him credit, that's the travel blog photo of a lifetime, but I still desperately want to fight him for naming rights to "Cory's Travel Blog." So this is the REAL world traveler Cory officially calling you out, bitch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This cory is much cooler and better looking. PS. your mom is hot